Do you have rights? Be advised.
We offer a free, confidential 30 min. consultation for all Canadian Forces members.
As a former LCdr with the Judge Advocate General's Office (JAG) in the Canadian Forces, Martin Reesink has unique understanding and experiences with and in the Canadian military. Martin has acted as defence counsel on numerous Courts-Martial and is ready to defend Officers and non-commissioned service members alike, in Canada and abroad.
If you answer yes to some of these questions, you may need legal advice.
Contact us at (613) 680-8859 for your Military Law matter.
- Are you in the Military?
- Are you looking for independent legal advice?
- Have you been charged through the National Defence Act?
- Do you have a Court Martial scheduled?
- Would you like to file a complaint with the Military grievance board?
- Do you have a criminal charge that is affecting your Military career?
- Have you been released from the Military for unsatisfactory reasons?
- Are you unsatisfied with how the Military Justice System serves you?
- Do you want additional legal advice outside of JAG?
Martin Reesink Law Office | 209-400 Dalhousie St, Ottawa ON K1N 9J9 | Tel (613) 680-8859 | Fax (613) 241-3276
In case of legal emergency call (613) 261-1893